Hi all! I’m Molly, and I am thrilled to welcome you to the Recipes and Ramblings community!.
I have a blog called AuntieChatter.com, where I’ve been posting recipes for several years. I started it to preserve recipes from our family’s restaurant we had when I was growing up and, also, to teach my nieces and nephews to cook. As it has grown, I’ve developed many new recipes, complete with step-by-step photo instructions. I will share posts regularly, both old and new, that will direct you to the blog if you are interested.
As this community grows, I hope to have a lot of meaningful dialogue about how we eat related to our health and well-being. I intend to eventually cover topics such as those listed below and welcome your suggestions for more.
- Demystifying the art of cooking
- Favorite food memories
- Practical tips for grocery shopping
- Eating out vs. eating in
- Kids in the kitchen (why it’s important and why it’s annoying)
- Food as medicine
- The dark side of food (addiction, shame, diets, body image)
- Alternatives for food allergies and preferences
- Essential kitchen gear
- Unique kitchen gadgets: Which ones actually work and which ones are more trouble than they are worth.
- Q & A’s about cooking techniques and ingredients
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy